Module 1 – The Basics
Module 1 Objectives
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Explain how accessibility benefits everyone.
- Distinguish between access and accommodation.
- Describe and apply the principles of Universal Design for Learning.
- Define and use common terms and technology to discuss accessibility.
- Identify the laws governing accessibility.
Module 1 Activities
- Check your understanding of the lessons along the way with these low stakes activities:
- Check Your Understanding: Access or Accommodation?
- Check Your Understanding: Principles of UDL
- Module 1 Quiz
0% Complete 0/3 Steps